November 7, 2012 Questions
For those of you unhappy with the Obama win last night and the loss of any local candidate, I put together a little checklist for you, these should be answered YES or NO.
- Did you donate to your candidate of choice?
- Did you make phone calls for your candidate?
- Did you go door-to-door for your candidate?
- Did you get him/her on the ballot in the primary or general election?
- Did you have a lawn sign, T-shirt, or bumper sticker?
- Did you go to a rally, have conference calls or other venues set up for your candidate?
- Did you spend the last 4 years building an organization, voter base or voter list?
- Did you attend or organize a voter registration drive?
- Did you have a text message list and send it out weekly to your people?
- Did you send out weekly e-mails, set up a blog, or website?
- Did you support an organization that promotes your issues?
- Did you have a community newsletter delivered to your target audience?
- Did you talk to your neighbors about politics?
- Did you run for office yourself?
- Did you try educate voters on the issue?
- Did you set up a Youtube channel?
- Did you have an online radio show? Do you call into Radio Shows?
- Did you get copies of cd’s, movies or literature to hand out?
- Did you set up social media for your candidate?
- Did you get the skills necessary for any of the above?
If you answered no to 15 or more of these questions, go to the mirror and blame the person in it for Obama’s re-election and local losses.
This lists makes up the mechanics of any basic campaign; the Obama campaign and the Democrats did all of these for the last 12 years. I am not even going to go into the mass media manipulation of the American Public. The Democrats are masters at campaigning, the local Republicans and Conservatives especially in the Northeast, continue to refuse to party build.
As Reagan said almost 50 years ago: “history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening.”
The US works on a 4-year election cycle, the campaign to build a conservative base starts today, not in September 2016. The Democrats and Media are starting on the 2016 Election today THAT IS WHAT THE HECK THEY ARE DOING!