I haven’t posted much on my blog this election cycle. So let’s all take a page from the democrats and liberals. For the democrats the 2020 election (at least as far as the activists are concerned) started on November 9, 2016. The campaign to govern this country and the 2020 campaign to either re-elect President Trump, or another Republican starts today. So we have some catching up to do. If you support Trump, you are now the Radical.
Today I propose we continue to use the Alisnky Rules for Radicals that was used so effectively against us in the 1960s. The Trump campaign used them successfully, lets do the same. As a reminder in your discussion with Hillary supporters or the loyal opposition let’s refer back to them:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Whenever possible go outside the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one that your people enjoy (show happiness to their despair).
7. A tactic that drags on too long can be a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on, with tactics actions, and utilize all events of the period
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure on the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; every positive has a negative.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
The battle was won with Hillary’s loss, there will be many battles ahead.